Katherine Greene is a self-motivated, determined and energetic advocate for her clients. She focuses on satisfying each client’s specific needs. She listens to what her clients want, educates them to make informed decisions, analyzes the market, and negotiates the strongest terms possible.
Real Estate Principles
Real Estate Practices
Real Estate Finance
Tax and Exchanges
Trust Fund Management
Technology in Real Estate
B.A. University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
M.A. Georgetown University, Washington, D.C.
AFFILIATIONS & DESIGNATIONS
GRI: Graduate, Realtor Institute
SILVAR: Silicon Valley Association of Realtors
CAR: California Association of Realtors
NAR: National Association of Realtors
MLS: REInfolink Multiple Listing Service
SRES: Senior Real Estate Specialist
COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT & VOLUNTEER PROGRAMS
- Mid Peninsula Regional Open Space District Docent 1998 – present
- Stanford Blood Center Platelets Donor 2004 - present
- Alzheimer’s Association Memory Walk Volunteer 2006 – present
- Friends of Edgewood Natural Preserve Docent 1998 – 2010
- Homeowner Association Board Member 2001 - 2008, 2010-2011
"Her marketing skills are exceptional." ~Dianne D.
"She was extremely resourceful and patient while we went through all the process. She answered all my questions and doubts." ~ David M.
"I would recommend her to anyone" ~ Yvonne P.
"Thanks very much, Katherine!" ~ Pauline W.
To read the complete reviews, please see the clients rave tab.